On DDP but paying out of pocket question??

thebigtrip

Mouseketeer
We will be on the DDP but have ADR for more 2 more TS meals than what we get on the plan. I've done the research and the best value is to pay OOP for Cindy's breakfast and use those two credits for our other meals. I know Cindy's is a pay ahead meal but since we were on the DDP they didn't charge my credit card. Will there be a problem with us just telling them we want to pay OOP for the breakfast when we get there or do I need to call ahead and tell them the deal? Has anyone ever done something like this?

This is what I am doing I am paying for CRT lunch OOP, and I got this message from Dorothy at Dreams unlimited

Your Cinderella’s Royal Table lunch is confirmed for 9/29 at 12:10 PM. Since you are on the Dining Plan, Disney did not charge your card at this time, they only used the cc as a guarantee.

I understand you didn’t want to use your dining vouchers for this meal, just tell your server when you dine that you decided not to use your dining credits and he can charge your credit card at that time.

You should have not a problem. It truly is your choice when you use your credits.

Great! Thanks for the info. I was afraid if I called it would cause major confusion and I might end up losing the reservation. This way I will just wait until we get there.

We are doing the same thing with Hoop-Dee-Doo. I asked the CM about this when I called. He said that we would have the choice of using our Dining plan, charging our credit card or paying cash when we checked in for the Hoop-Dee-Doo. So, you should have no problem at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter