On-board gifts-Halloween

Jhondy

Mouseketeer
Anyone know when Halloween room decorations usually gets put on the website for on-board gifts? I know it’s still early but with how limited everything has been lately due to supply chain issues, I’m wanting to jump on the decor as soon as it hits the website. My soon to be 3 year old loves Halloween.

Currently for our september cruise there is very little in any form of decor showing at all so not holding my breath on Halloween decor. The Wish decor appeared for about a day and then was either all sold out or removed.

Currently for our september cruise there is very little in any form of decor showing at all so not holding my breath on Halloween decor. The Wish decor appeared for about a day and then was either all sold out or removed.
Yea I wanted to get the cool room decor they dropped for a day but clearly I missed that secret drop and they have nothing honestly.

I was able to grab one of the Wish blanket sets the day it was up and was actually charged for it. Hopefully I will actually receive it on my August cruise.

Try calling this number for the new packages that are offered for the WISH. 1-800-601-8455. I too missed out on them the first day but called and was able to order the new Celebration at Sea Birthday one and the Disney Wish Comfort Set for the maiden voyage and also ordered the Set Sail for an October cruise.

Dang this makes me wonder if I should just be the sail away decor. I don’t want to miss out on all decor but I also would rather have Halloween then just the sail away one (mainly cause I don’t care for the new drawings of the characters…especially goofy)

(mainly cause I don’t care for the new drawings of the characters…especially goofy)

Hobo Goofy, that’s what my teen calls him. The first time my husband was watching the new Mickey Mouse shorts with us, he was like “why did they have to do Goofy that way?”

Hobo Goofy, that’s what my teen calls him. The first time my husband was watching the new Mickey Mouse shorts with us, he was like “why did they have to do Goofy that way?”
I know!! I can get over the other characters but I can’t get over goofy. He makes me want to barf. I dislike him soo much

Try calling this number for the new packages that are offered for the WISH. 1-800-601-8455. I too missed out on them the first day but called and was able to order the new Celebration at Sea Birthday one and the Disney Wish Comfort Set for the maiden voyage and also ordered the Set Sail for an October cruise.

So I just phoned and managed to purchase the Wish Set Sail Set. It was more expensive than I'd seen it on disneycruiselineblog when it first came out but I purchased anyway. I think she said it was $95 including tax. This is the one that has the towel, 2 pillow cases, message board, bunting and a banner.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter