• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On a hunt - Snow White holiday refillable mug

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisFam4

Mouseketeer
So the Snow White refillable holiday mug with the Dwarves were reported at a cart in Animal Kingdom a couple weeks ago, and some random sightings since. Wilderness Lodge should have been the best bet with the new Storybook dinner, but they do not have them.

I have checked WL, Contempo, Poly, GF and Ft. Wild, and none in stock. I have asked multiple CM's at each place and only the WL CM's have said they had stick at any time. I have also checked AoA and Pop.

Please help me in my search lol - Is anyone here now that has seen it currently in stock somewhere?

Any help is appreciated!

So the Snow White refillable holiday mug with the Dwarves were reported at a cart in Animal Kingdom a couple weeks ago, and some random sightings since. Wilderness Lodge should have been the best bet with the new Storybook dinner, but they do not have them.

I have checked WL, Contempo, Poly, GF and Ft. Wild, and none in stock. I have asked multiple CM's at each place and only the WL CM's have said they had stick at any time. I have also checked AoA and Pop.

Please help me in my search lol - Is anyone here now that has seen it currently in stock somewhere?

Any help is appreciated!

You already posted on the right thread for the resort mugs.

They may slow down on replenishing stock as Christmas approaches.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/u...-are-available-in-some-resorts.3713839/page-9

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter