Omnipod and Magic bands

tinkerjo

DIS Veteran
We got our magic bands today (yay) and I never thought, until I read the pamphlet, about DS pods and PDM. Has anyone ever had an issue?? I thought I could have him wear the band on the opposite side of his pod and carry his PDM in his backpack?? Thoughts???

I've been using my Omnipod with my magic band every year since the magic bands came out and haven't had any problems. Have fun!!! PDM is always in my fanny pack, so magic band can be fairly close at times, never an issue.

Good. I'm glad to hear it. This is our first trip with magic bands and didn't want to take s chance ( PDM is sooo expensive)

I know a few people in my area with omni pods and some of them go to Disney quite often none of them have ever had any problems with the Magic band and the pod. Also the few Years I went to FFL none of them had any problems with there MB and Pods. ( If you do not know what FFL is google friends for life it is an amazing conference in the Orlando held at Disney every other year over/close to the 4 of July weekend every summer, I would do what ever you can to go if you have not Best conference ever)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter