OMG!! You can help with invites too!?!!?

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
I just read a thread where Nick & Julias mom helped someone with their invitation to a party----so CUTE!!.........I'd LOVE help with my 2 boys birthday party coming up next month. I'm trying to do a dual party for my boys (born 3 years and 4 days apart) turning 5 and 2. Of course they aren't quite into the same things........5 y/o thinks he IS a Power Ranger, and 2 y/o is convinced he's Nemo. I'd just like something that I can print on regular old paper but has both Power Rangers (SPD are his favorite) and Nemo decorations. If anyone is interested please PM me and I'll send the details. Thanks in advance.

marshallandcartersmo - did you get an invite done yet? I just did a power ranger invite for my sons (also turning 2 and 5 -- 2 years and 364 days apart!!). I can send you what I did, and add some nemo things to it, I could print them up if you'd like. I have greeting card software that I did this on, but I can turn the image into a jpg. You can email me at cinjam@optonline.net if you'd like

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter