OMG, does she ever shut up?!

Still jabbering away I see. There are 3 things you have to do in life:

Pay taxes
Die
Listen to Kimmar

But she'll never be LAST TO POST :rolleyes1

I knew it was a mistake to open this thread. But I've been wondering who the "she" is in the thread heading "OMG, does she ever shut up?" Now I know. :worship:

Congratulations on hitting 40K, 41K, 42K, 43K, 44K, 45K and approaching 46K since this thread started. As they say, to infinity and beyond !

princess::upsidedow

I knew it was a mistake to open this thread. But I've been wondering who the "she" is in the thread heading "OMG, does she ever shut up?" Now I know. :worship:

Congratulations on hitting 40K, 41K, 42K, 43K, 44K, 45K and approaching 46K since this thread started. As they say, to infinity and beyond !

...got the memo LATE, huh??

thats because when she graduated high school, "South Pacific" had just been released...

and she got hung up on that song...

'talkin', talkin', talkin', talkin' happy talk,
talkin' 'bout thing you like to doooo"....

I thought most people would have root canal work done without any pain killers while paying taxes rather than to have to listen to Kimmar?

...got the memo LATE, huh??

No memo. I'm out of this loop.

No...I could see this one regularly hitting top billing in the CB section. And it was a catchy title...didn't ever think I would know who "SHE" was.

In any event, I'm early in my congratulations on hitting 46K. :rotfl2: And who said I was time challenged?

No memo. I'm out of this loop.

No...I could see this one regularly hitting top billing in the CB section. And it was a catchy title...didn't ever think I would know who "SHE" was.

In any event, I'm early in my congratulations on hitting 46K. :rotfl2: And who said I was time challenged?

.....well, when you are clear across the other side of the world.....

.....well, when you are clear across the other side of the world.....

The RIGHT side of the world...yes. It's okay. I feel the love :love: even when I'm not in the loop. :grouphug:

Wait..does this make "loopy"????:scared1:
What am I thinking...it doesn't matter. I'm hanging out on the DisBoard with Wacky and there's a Grumpy Pirate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter