OMG, does she ever shut up?!

Guess who's done it again?

Congratulations on 48K...

MSN-Emoticon-032.gif

Holy cannoli! Guess the answer to my original question was then, is now and forever will be

NO!!!!!

Holy cannoli! Guess the answer to my original question was then, is now and forever will be

NO!!!!!

wow you are right...

lets see, 48,000 posts, say average a minute or so per post is 800 hours of posting (just posting):eek:

based on a 40 hour work week, that is posting 8 hours a day for TWENTY weeks. (about five months):scared1:

wow you are right...

lets see, 48,000 posts, say average a minute or so per post is 800 hours of posting (just posting):eek:

based on a 40 hour work week, that is posting 8 hours a day for TWENTY weeks. (about five months):scared1:

And this doesn't even include the time spent googling to find all the pics that she posts, then having to post them to Photobucket, then adding them to her posts! :scared1:

Seems like every time I come to the community board this thread is top center and in your face. So... I look in and what do I find? Bacon, bacon and more bacon.:rotfl2: Hey ya'll. I hope everyone has been doing great!!

Seems like every time I come to the community board this thread is top center and in your face. So... I look in and what do I find? Bacon, bacon and more bacon.:rotfl2: Hey ya'll. I hope everyone has been doing great!!

Smiley, where ya been? We missed you!!!!! Hope all is well. Pull up a chair and let me get you some bacon Skittles. :laughing:

Smiley, where ya been? We missed you!!!!! Hope all is well. Pull up a chair and let me get you some bacon Skittles. :laughing:

I've been everywhere and no where in particular. I've missed ya'll too!! smooch, smooch and all that stuff. :goodvibes

Bacon skittles.......ummmm, do I have to? :eek:

I've been everywhere and no where in particular. I've missed ya'll too!! smooch, smooch and all that stuff. :goodvibes

Nah, we'll let you slide on the bacon skittles, this time. :rotfl:

Good to see you again, hope you'll hang around a while.

Hi, Smiley! Don't worry, I keep the non-bacon skittles. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter