Old Plus Passes

luvdisney24

DIS Veteran
Back in 2004, I purchased 3-Day Park Hopper Plus Tickets. I used the Park Hoppers but never used the Plus option on those tickets. On the back of the tickets it says:

Plus a choice of ONE of the following: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Pleasure Island, Wide World of Sports.

It does not mention DisneyQuest. Now that DisneyQuest is part of the Water Parks, Fun and More Option, do you think these tickets would work towards admission at DisneyQuest? Has anyone ever tried to use old Plus Options? I'm just curious. - Thanks!

I had found 2-1 day adult tickets from a million years ago (they were paper tickets with date stamps on them showing when we had been in the parks). So old that AK wasn't on them. I called Disney to see if they were still useable. They told me I could only use them for the parks they were listed for, i.e. - not AK.

Maybe call the general information line and see if you get a different answer.

Good luck :thumbsup2.

Thank you for replying. I had a feeling that might be the case but that's okay. We are a family of 3 and I have 6 passes. Just means we'll have to go to both waterparks! ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter