Old PhotoPass Plus question

ahale08

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I purchased the old photopass plus before the discontinued them. Now that I am back from my trip I can not figure out how to claim my PhotoCD from the website. It is not letting me add all photos to a cd...

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

You will need to check with the site but my understanding is that you cannot get the CD...you must download your photos.

My understanding is the same as AussieCaribou. Even with the old Photopass Plus coupon you can no longer order the CD. You can download all your photos from the trip, using your Photopass Plus code to not have to pay for them.

Thanks for the responses! I do not mind downloading instead of the cd however when I am on the website it seems that you have to click each individual photo and say you want to download and it wants you to pay for that individual photo before moving on. There is no way to add it to a cart. I'm trying to figure out how to add all the photos to the cart so I can then use my code to pay for the download. I hope that makes sense!

Thanks for the responses! I do not mind downloading instead of the cd however when I am on the website it seems that you have to click each individual photo and say you want to download and it wants you to pay for that individual photo before moving on. There is no way to add it to a cart. I'm trying to figure out how to add all the photos to the cart so I can then use my code to pay for the download. I hope that makes sense!
You should call Disney and have them walk you through it. There may be something you have to do that is not obvious anymore due to the changes.

I figured it out! In case anyone is in the same boat. You need to click the link at the top of the page that says Link Photos. You then enter your Photo pass Plus promo code here and then when you go back and click on each photo you now have the option of downloading without having to make a payment. The annoying part is it looks like you have to download each photo individually instead of adding them all to a cart and downloading at once like you used to be able to do. This is going to take a while having to click and download each photo!

Spoke too soon! There is a way to add them all and download all at once. Thank goodness! If you however your mouse over the pic there is a check mark. Click the check mark on each photo or click Select all visible media at the top of the page. Then you can download all at once.

I hope this helps someone else in my boat!

I figured it out! In case anyone is in the same boat. You need to click the link at the top of the page that says Link Photos. You then enter your Photo pass Plus promo code here and then when you go back and click on each photo you now have the option of downloading without having to make a payment. The annoying part is it looks like you have to download each photo individually instead of adding them all to a cart and downloading at once like you used to be able to do. This is going to take a while having to click and download each photo!

thank you !! we still have an extra one from last year, and i imagine you just saved me a lot of frustration!!

Spoke too soon! There is a way to add them all and download all at once. Thank goodness! If you however your mouse over the pic there is a check mark. Click the check mark on each photo or click Select all visible media at the top of the page. Then you can download all at once.

I hope this helps someone else in my boat!

I was just going to say the same thing...I eventually figured out how to download them all AFTER I was in the middle of downloading 185 Jedi Training pictures, one by one...ugh...haha!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter