Old passes that do not expire - assigned to a kid

neen01

Earning My Ears
We have some old passes no expiration from when the kids were little. I realized that they are getting close to 10 - do we have to use them by then since they are kid tickets?

I’m sure you ll get an exact response but I’d think that once child is no longer within that category, you ll need to upgrade that tix, likely paying difference to upgrade.

No charge to upgrade. They’ll convert a partially-used kids ticket to an adult ticket when the kid gets older.

Oh, there's a charge. Just not by Disney in this situation, perhaps. My toddler is already eating us out of the house. :duck:
Wait until you have teens. Plan on a few good hiding spaces for the cookies and chips. Seriously. Get the secret stash room put in now when they won't remember there ever being a renovation. You'll thank me in about 10 years when you have snacks and they are looking at you in that funny way, wondering where you hid them.

Oh, there's a charge. Just not by Disney in this situation, perhaps. My toddler is already eating us out of the house. :duck:
:rotfl2::rotfl2:

You are KILLING me this evening!!!! Your toddler is eating you out of your house!!!! You just wait!! :lmao:popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter