Old Message Board Search??????

bandit4267

Earning My Ears
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO SEARCH ON THE OLD BOARDS FOR INFORMATION AND IF SO HOW DO YOU DO IT ? THE THREAD I AM LOOKING FOR WAS IN THE RESORT SECTION SOMETIME SINCE THIS PAST MARCH AND THE DATE THE BOARDS WERE CHANGED OVER. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!

There is a special trick to searching on the old boards. Go to the board you want to search. Go all the way to the bottom of the page, as far down as you can go, and there is a second search box there. in that box, type the name of a person who you know posted on the thread you were looking for and a keyword that might be in that thread. Do NOT hit the 'search' button, but instead just hit enter. Don't ask me why, it just seems to work better. If you don't know the name of anyone who posted, just try the keyword.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter