Old Key West?????

I

ilovdisney2

Does anyone have pictures of Old Key West? We are staying in a 2 bedroom villa and I would like to see pictures. Also please give me any info. on these. (transportation, dining, etc.) Thanks so much!

I posted to this post earlier and the whole post went POOF!!! I think you may have better luck finding a picture on the DVC board. Here is a link to it.

DVC DIS Site

You will love OKW, especially the two bedroom. We stay there every visit.

I have tried to find the images of OKW here on this site, but with the new format, I can't find them. I found more images at OKW Picture .

You will get a full kitchen stocked for dishes and such for eight. You get dishwash soap for the dishwasher and cookware, too. The fridge has an ice maker. You will get a lovely porch/balcony looking over a golf course and water ways. You get a full size washer and dryer, so you don't need to bring tons of clothes. Each bedroom has it's own TV. The master bedoom has this wonderful jacuzzi tub which is fantastic after a long day in the park. The second bedroom has two queen beds and a full bath. If you are paying cash, you get full housekeeping, but if you are renting points, you will have housekeeping every four days if you stay longer than 8 days (for instance, day four, full housekeeping, day eight, trash and towel pick up).

You can park right outside your villa if you rent a car; it does not have the hotel feel but a feel like it is a little community.

The pools are nice, but there are no slides if you have kids that like that. There is Olivia's restaraunt for dining. You can rent boats there to drive along the waterways to DD or Port Orleans. You also can take a pontoon boat to DD which leaves every 20 minutes or so from the Hospitality House.

Hope this helps a bit and have fun planning! You may want to check out the DVC board since this is a DVC resort and you may get more information there!

The Photo Gallery and Virtual Tour will give you some good pictures.

OKW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter