Old Key West Question

Mrs Lapo

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm staying in a 2BR Villa at Old Key West. I'm planning on ordering groceries. Can anyone tell me if these rooms feature a full fridge/freezer as shown in some of the pics? And also is it a regular coffee maker in the room or a Keurig? Oh and it says paper plates/bowls and plastic cutlery are provided... is it only a few though, should I order those as well if we plan on having cereal in the room? We're a framily of 6 and opting not to do the dining plan.

Thanks so much!

Full size refrigerator/freezer, Mr Coffee 10 cup flat bottom filter machine, regular service for 8, not paper plates, kitchenware, cookware, stove, dishwasher, laundry.

:earsboy: Bill

1 bedroom and larger units will have a full sized fridge w/freezer. It may possibly be apartment sized, but it will NOT be an under counter unit like in studios.

All DVC Rooms will have a full sized (10-12) cup Mr Coffee (drip) brewer. The only possible exceptions are studios at BCV which might have a 4 cup Mr Coffee brewer.

Hi, I'm staying in a 2BR Villa at Old Key West. Oh and it says paper plates/bowls and plastic cutlery are provided... is it only a few though, should I order those as well if we plan on having cereal in the room?
!
FYI-Paper plates, cutlery etc. are only provided in the studios, since the 1 and 2 bd’s have the fully appointed kitchens.

Full size refrigerator/freezer, Mr Coffee 10 cup flat bottom filter machine, regular service for 8, not paper plates, kitchenware, cookware, stove, dishwasher, laundry.

Yes. This. While the fridge/freezer will not likely be as large as the one at home (if you live in the U.S. anyway), it is a full sized fridge with a nice sized top freezer. And as others have said, lots of dinnerware, flatware, glasses, wine glasses, pots & pans, etc.

As for coffee makers, this does not apply to 1 bedroom villas and larger, but I would have sworn the studio we recently stayed in at BLT had a "pods" type coffee maker. And I loathe those. Who wants coffee cooked in plastic? (okay, don't flame me Keurig lovers! I do have a Nespresso, but I rarely use the thing.)

As others have stated it is a full size fridge. Not as big as the one we have at home but more than doable. The paper goods are only in a studio. Other posters are correct about the coffee. We only do breakfast and make our own lunches in our rooms. Dinner we do out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter