Old Key West on Race Weekend (Wine and Dine)

RadioFr33Europe

Earning My Ears
We are owners at and have a reservation at Copper Creek and have been frustrated by Epcot travel times on Wine and Dine Half Marathon day. The last 2 years because of the course, it’s taken us 90min to get there.

We’ve thought about taking an Uber to another resort and then their transportation if it’s a different way.

But, we thought about staying at OKW instead. It’s on the east side of Epcot, so I hope it’s away from the transport issues.

Does anyone have experience there during W&D weekend or have an opinion otherwise about travel on that Sunday?

I always stay at SSR or OKW for race weekends because transportation (or driving) is so easy given their proximity to the EPCOT parking lot.

One thing to keep in mind - race buses only leave from the main building (Hospitality House) at OKW or Carriage House at SSR. Request a room close by unless you plan to drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter