Okw/vwl

Whizzo25

Disney Me Baby !!!
Just back from VWL. We stayed at OKW last year (and fell in love with it) but wanted to try something different. What we got was a new environment to love.
VWL is pine trees, OKW is palm trees. VWL is stone and logs, OKW is pastels and white fences. VWL is compact, OKW is spread out. VWL has narrower living rooms with indoor corridors, OKW is spacious rooms with outside access. OKW has one central community area, VWL has its own space but shares the Mercantile/Restaurants with the WL. Both allow you to enjoy the best of WDW, while allowing you to escape to peace and quiet when you need to. I'm sure that you will enjoy VWL just as much, if not more than, OKW.:D

yes I love them both - my contact is with OKW but add on is with VWl. I really like to see the geyser go off not to mention the electric water pagen from the beach. what room number do you get?

...but added 70 pts at VWL. We will bank one yr and do 10 days during Christmas holidays every other year. DW and I love the Christmas decorations at VWL, we think they are the best in all of WDW. OKW just doesn't do enough.

KNWVIKING
I have to agree with you. We love the WL decorations at the holidays. OKW doesn't seem to have much in comparison,

We had Room 2508, looking out over the Mickey topiary and the bus stops. But we were asleep most of the time we were in the room, so the view was not a big deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter