OKW request?

stormer

DIS Veteran
I am ready to do online check in for our stay at OKW. We have booked a 1 bedroom near HH. Are there any requests I should make? I have only stayed at OKW once and am not too familiar with the resort. Are there any differences between first floor and second floor besides having to climb the stairs? Are corner rooms nicer or brighter? Just curious what everyone else prefers.

We were there in September and loved it. We had a two bedroom near the hospitality house and it was great. Close the the main pool and equal distance between two bus stops. We prefer bottom so we don't have to get strollers up and down stairs. Enjoy!

With first floor, there is a chance of being assigned a handicap/wheelchair modified unit. All handicap units at OKW are on the first floor because of the stairs (except bldg 63). If you get a 2nd floor unit, there is no chance of a handicap unit (unless in bldg 63)

Thanks. I think I will try asking for top floor.

I would also request the HH bldg across the street near Peninsular Rd stop. Not looking at a map so can't be specific. They are the 20s. They are close but give you more quiet from the busy HH itself and the water golf course views are nice.

I would also request the HH bldg across the street near Peninsular Rd stop. Not looking at a map so can't be specific. They are the 20s. They are close but give you more quiet from the busy HH itself and the water golf course views are nice.

Those are buildings 23 to 26. I was in building 14 last week, second floor. It was pretty quiet, too.

We recently stayed in Building 26, it was great, because if you just missed a bus, you could walk to the HH and catch it on the way back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter