OKW Refrigerators

JalensMom

Mouseketeer
I'll be staying in a studio at OKW and was wondering if the refrigerator is big enough for a gallon of milk and 1/2 a gallon of OJ.

TIA

Cara.

We haven't stayed in a studio for awhile, but I'm pretty sure there's plenty of room for those items. The refrigerator is built into the base cabinet of the sink, so it's a little bit bigger than the portable rental ones. However, there may be very little freezer space.

We'll be staying in a studio for our next trip, so I'll be interested in hearing other responses as well!:)

You may have to move the shelves around, but, yes, you should be able to get that milk and juice in the refrigerator. It's an undercounter sized one.

Conceptually, think about the refrigerator being about the same size as a dishwasher.

there may be very little freezer space.

Unless there has been a change, the "freezer" is really just a small shelf area and doesn't keep frozen things very well. Ice cream is likely to melt and you could only fit a pint.

The refrigerator itself is a pretty good size as already described.

Just found a pretty good photo of the frig on Deb Wills site. The comparison to a dishwasher is excellent.

The OKW Studio Frig!

dishwasher/refridgerator comparison because when I tried it the dishes where dirty and cold and the food was hot and soggy.

There is a pic of an open studio frige

LOL!! When I was trying to find a picture I was thinking, "we've seen pictures of toilets, tubs, beds...I wonder why no one ever took a picture of the inside of the fridge?" Little did I know, you have that covered! Great job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter