• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW - Number of People in a 2 BR

THKlovesDisney

Earning My Ears
I am sure this has been asked on here a million times...but how many people can logistically stay in a 2 BR at OKW? I know there is a kind, 2 queens, a pull out queen and a sleeper sofa. I know it will be tight, but could we do 5 adults, 4 kids and an infant....is that within the limits?

Thanks!

I am sure this has been asked on here a million times...but how many people can logistically stay in a 2 BR at OKW? I know there is a kind, 2 queens, a pull out queen and a sleeper sofa. I know it will be tight, but could we do 5 adults, 4 kids and an infant....is that within the limits?

Thanks!

You can have 9 + 1 infant (2 yrs or younger) In an OKW 2 BR because of the sleeper chair. Resorts that don't have that are 8 + 1. There is a dedicated occupancy sticky at the top of the board for future reference.

I thought under 3 didn't count toward occupancy. Does on the plane down to FL though. WDW doesn't charge for admission to parks or at restaurants for under 3 year olds.

I thought under 3 didn't count toward occupancy.

I said 2 years or younger. That is the same as under 3.

What it is not is 3 and younger, and sometimes people think it's that so I tried to make it clear by not using 3.

I thought under 3 didn't count toward occupancy.

Only one under the age of three doesn't count towards occupancy. If you have two year old triplets, two will count and one will not. But none will need park admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter