OKW-Good To Go

dsnyfan608

Mouseketeer
Is Good 2Go worth the boat ride from Disney springs? We are looking for a place to chill that’s a little quieter and the nachos sound good. Anyone have them?

I can't comment on the nachos, but I don't think it's worth the trip. There's not much seating there, so you could get your nachos but not have a place to sit and eat. There's also a bar there and the pool is nearby, so I'm not sure how quiet it is.

DS has lots of good places to eat. I'd just pick a place there.

It's just a take out window...nothing to write home about. We only go there when we don't want to leave the resort. Can't comment on the nachos.

Good’s isn’t bad. It’s just a standard quick service and nothing special. But it would be worth it to visit OKW for the Gurgling Suitcase or even Olivias. Both have great drinks and some tasty items on the menu. Particularly the buttermilk fried chicken.

My initial reaction was 'probably not worth the trip'. On the other hand, it's a relaxing boat ride and a beautiful outdoor dining area to eat your nachos, overlooking the marina. It's much more relaxed than most anything at DS.

As you can tell from my DIS Board name, I'm a fan of this resort. But I'd agree with most of the PP's that its really not worth the trip as the OP asks. Perhaps taking the boat to POR instead? If that's even running yet.

Not worth the trip. Good nachos, great atmosphere, but there are many other places to go

My initial reaction was 'probably not worth the trip'. On the other hand, it's a relaxing boat ride and a beautiful outdoor dining area to eat your nachos, overlooking the marina. It's much more relaxed than most anything at DS.

We ended up going for the boat ride and to escape the crowds. Nachos were delish and it was relaxing sitting by the water. Wouldn’t hesitate to go again.

As you can tell from my DIS Board name, I'm a fan of this resort. But I'd agree with most of the PP's that its really not worth the trip as the OP asks. Perhaps taking the boat to POR instead? If that's even running yet.

We went and enjoyed having lunch there and relaxing by the water. Then we took a boat back to DS to hop on the boat to PO for dessert. Fun way to spend part of the day!

I concur w/ the others. It was a nice place from which to pick stuff up when you're staying there, but I wouldn't bother taking a boat or bus there for that.

Well, I guess you went. Glad you enjoyed since you had the time and energy to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter