OKW & AKL 300 Pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

motherof5

DIS Veteran
Update: Only have 2019 points avail. $16pp Total 300 pts. Can make reservation at 11mo window. Unable to transfer as that can only be done once a year and have already done it. Let me know names of people in reservation, ages of children and resort/date and room size. Also need e-mail and phone number. Please send all private information via PM. No refunds.

Can combine points to make reservations at any location if needed.

Payment is via paypal plus transaction fees.

Thank you and Have a Magical Day

Last edited:
Looking for 6 nights any type of studio at AKL Jambo House for January or beginning of February. Any week with Monday through Sunday availability.

Looking for 6 nights any type of studio at AKL Jambo House for January or beginning of February. Any week with Monday through Sunday availability.
Feb 25th week avail standard studio or Savannah studio at Jumbo
At Kidani all of Jan avail & Feb for Savannah studio and only last week of Feb for Standard. I would need to know the week in and what time of studio to give you the point value as it fluctuates.

Hi there. Can you confirm availability for Grand Villa at AKL Jambo for this September 10 - 12 or September 11-13?

thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Looking for points at either SSR or OKW for February 20 for five nights. Looking for studio preferred.
all 5 nights not avail at OKW only 2 nights. But avail at Saratoga for 5 nights deluxe standard studio 78 pts preferred studio 93. Can book with points. PM me with names and how many people and ages of kids.

Hi there. Can you confirm availability for Grand Villa at AKL Jambo for this September 10 - 12 or September 11-13?

thank you for your time!
All dates avail 75 pt per night. Let me know if interested in booking, how many people, ages of kids and names. Can pm me.

need 215 pts - OKW - 2 rooms.

2 bedroom suite and studio 1/15/2019 - 1/20/2019

Looking for ssr studio. Jan 23 to 27. We are out of points for the year and have to attend a training in the area.

I am looking for a 2 bedroom Dec 18-20, 2018 (or 21 if available) at SSR, OKW, AKL, or BWV?

Thanks in advance,
Jon

Looking for ssr studio. Jan 23 to 27. We are out of points for the year and have to attend a training in the area.
deluxe studio avail for 50 pts, Preferred studio for 58pts. Let me know if you want me to book and need names of people, ages of kids and address and e-mail to make reservation. Once reservation made I need payment within 24 hours of you getting the reservation number. Any questions PM me.

Looking for a 2 bedroom from January 16-23, 2019. 5 adults and one child (10).

Thank you
Saratoga avail standard 2 bedrm 218 pts.
OKW 2 bedroom 217 pts. Let me know if you want me to book and need names of people and phone number and e-mail address. Once you receive confirmation I take payment within 24 hours.

I am looking for a 2 bedroom Dec 18-20, 2018 (or 21 if available) at SSR, OKW, AKL, or BWV?

Thanks in advance,
Jon
Saratoga avail Dec 18-21 3 nights 99pts. (33 pts a night)
OKW avail Dec 18-22 96 pts (32 a night)

If interested in booking let me know names of people, ages of kids, phone number and e-mail address. I would need payment within 24 hours of reservation confirmation number being given to you.

Looking for AKL Savannah Studio. Flexible:
10/5 - 10/8
10/5 - 10/7
10/6 - 10/8
9/28 - 9/30

Thanks in advance!

Edited to add September

Last edited:
Saratoga avail standard 2 bedrm 218 pts.
OKW 2 bedroom 217 pts. Let me know if you want me to book and need names of people and phone number and e-mail address. Once you receive confirmation I take payment within 24 hours.

Are those the only two resorts available? Also how do we pay? Are there any other fees? I will have the money next Thursday so might have to hold off a few days for you to book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter