OKW a step back to the 70s

I watched someone's video tour, and I thought it was fine. I like the framed pictures in the living room. The bathroom looks so much better. The rug looks like coral and I like the stripes on the chair, not so much the orange seat cover. We will be there in April, and hopefully will get a renovated room. The one thing I miss the most are the bed scarves; white beds are too sterile. There is color here, not all beige like everyone is complaining about with the other rehabs. I'll wait to see it in person before my final call.

What the heck, we just stayed in one of the refurbished one bedrooms at OKW and I swear the decor is as bad as a furnished rental I lived in during the 70s. There is nothing Old Key West or Beachy themed in the orange/yellow/blue/green decor. I also hate that there is not a comforter available. Even Hampton Inns provide their guests with comforters. Bed was comfortable but I wanted the weight and warmth of a comforter. I miss the "old" decor of OKW, back in the day...

Seventies colored chair:

View attachment 352846

Seventies colored blinds (hate raising and lower these):
View attachment 352849

And the ugliest rug you can imagine.

View attachment 352850
:crazy2:

I watched someone's video tour, and I thought it was fine. I like the framed pictures in the living room. The bathroom looks so much better. The rug looks like coral and I like the stripes on the chair, not so much the orange seat cover. We will be there in April, and hopefully will get a renovated room. The one thing I miss the most are the bed scarves; white beds are too sterile. There is color here, not all beige like everyone is complaining about with the other rehabs. I'll wait to see it in person before my final call.
The chair and Roman shades belong in Coronado Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter