• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKAY... Who wants to parti it up in PI Jan 22-Feb4?

goofyboi

Earning My Ears
Who's in their 20's and wants to party it up @ PI between those dates... we'll be there everynight!

Well, we are in our 30's and will be there almost the exact same dates. We plan on going to PI at least 3 or 4 of those nights. Maybe we can meet up and hang.

Welcome to the DIS poolman802. I'm really glad you decided to join us. I hope you can visit often.

I love Adventurer's Club too and I'm not in my 20's either.

Wish I could be there goofyboi but I won't go back until May :(

I am trying to plan a solo trip for Jan 19th-28th. So I'll be there during that time. I'm not 20 though.. not even close. 33yrs old.
So I'm too old huh?
wahhhhhhhhh

Hey, no one is too old, as long as you wanna party it up @ Motions and the clubs. LET ME KNOW Hommes...

I guess that all depends on your definition of party it up. LOL I planned on venturing that way this time since last time I was with DH and kiddos and we didn't go there at all... and I'd probably enjoy "partying it up" since I've been married with children for so long I've forgotten exactly what that entails. LOL

If you mean just having a good time- I'm game. This would be the first time in over 10yrs I'd be anywhere without kiddos (we always take them on vacations with us) -although unfortunately the person with the kids this time will be dear hubby..... so I'll be going solo. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter