OKAY! We need your votes!

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Voting for the 2007 Podcast Awards has started. You are allowed to vote once per day, and voting continues until Aug 11th at 11:59PM (pacific time)

You can vote for us by going to http://www.podcastawards.com and selecting DIS UNplugged in the travel category (down near the bottom of the page).

We all really appreciate your support.

Thx
Pete

I voted! :cheer2: Now I have to wait 24 hours to vote again! It should be in the bag. :thumbsup2

Pete you really need to post nice big links on some of the main pages. Don't forget to remind peope to vote daily. That is what some of the other podcasts are doing.

Voted, commented, and what the heck are you doing up at almost 3 in the morning, Pete?!?!?!?!?

Just voted and will so every day till the 11th... A question... Can you vote at 11:59 PM then at 12:01 AM?

Just voted and will so every day till the 11th... A question... Can you vote at 11:59 PM then at 12:01 AM?
As I just found out it is once every 24 hours not once per day so if you voted at 11:59 PM one day you need to wait until 11:59 PM the next day before you can vote.

Voted....not just because you asked, but because you guys and Julie really deserve it.

The DIS Unplugged is the best! I voted and plan to do so daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter