Okay-My Son has the BEST Teacher!!

grover

DIS Veteran
After playing telephone tag for 3 days I finally connected with DS teacher,told her we are leaving next week for vacation. I hadn't told her earlier as I wanted to minimize the possibility that someone would let our secret out!! I inquired about what work he should be doing while gone in addition to the travel jounal I will have him do. She said just go and have a good time and we'll catch him up when you return!! She was so happy for us and said realistically who wants to be doing homework at disney!! I offered to have him do novel reading and she said that would be great but not to worry about the rest of the work until we come home! And she will let him do a presentation with his travel jounal.

What a awesome teacher!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I hope DD's is gonna be as gracious!

Have a great time!

Scratch
:smooth:

Hi guys!!!

When my kids were younger (I think 8 and 11) the
only home work their teachers gave them was to keep
a daily diary about all the things they did in WDW.

What a great momento-she read them, wrote comments
in the margins and gave them back to the kids to keep
with their WDW photos.

Now that my kids are older, we still pull them out and
read them- "Do you remember this?" etc. Great times.

That is absolutely awesome, Grover. I've read many stories around the boards about teachers sometimes nto being nearly so understanding, so that is a huge relief! :) What a great teacher. :)

I have also been very lucky. We had to change our plans a couple of times since the testing in North Carolina is crazy and my son is in the forth grade. They do end of term tests every nine weeks so we were worried about missing review time and actual test times. Both my forth grade teacher and my first grade teacher have been wonderful - and I asked what we would need to take with us both of them laughed and said just take me with you! We are not going until the middle of January but we are all really excited already. Have a great time

Just wanted to wish Grover a great trip on behalf of us Cdn Disners!!!!! We are truly anticipating a great report upon your return!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter