Okay I now know that I over-do all my obsessions!

Beauty

DIS Veteran
Well at the moment my obsession is candles and tarts....Well I just went through the house putting tea lights under my tart burners and I realize I have really collected a lot of tart warmers, there are,

3 in the Den
2 in the Kitchen
1 in the Bathroom
3 in the Living Room
2 in my Bedroom

WOW! Thats a lot of tart burners...LOL not to mention the 5 or 6 baskets full of tarts scattered around the house and the Cake and Grubby Candles that I have decorating the Kitchen.

Wow!! Is anyone else nearly this bad?

I bet your home smells good though....:D

No, Beth, your the only one that is that bad! :teeth: ;)
I bet your house smells good, too! :)

It smells super!!

Lets see in my bedroom I have Key Lime Pie in both (This is my favorite scent!)
In the Bathroom I have Caramel
In the Living Room I have Cherry, Coconut, and Pineapple Paradise (the Pineapple is the strongest!)
In the Kitchen I have Blueberry and Apple
In the Den I have Cookies and Cream in all three of them and YUM!!!!

You sound like my DH. Except he can't buy the little candles and tarts, he goes for the big ones. The $20 a jar ones @ 3 or 4 at a time. Oddball and I took him with us to the YC store yesterday to buy our exchange candles, and he spent way more than we did!We are a candle loving family!!!!;)

LOL...I've never tried one of the big $20 dollar candles but I can't imagine them being any better than the tarts. I love candles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter