• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay, I can't help myself, I'm too excited

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
I leave for WDW in just 7 days! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Just one more week for me. When do <b>you</b> leave?

We leave on Dec 1. 7 and a wake-up. Or if you want to have fun 7 1/2 days by the hours right now. See you soon Kath.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

only a few more wake-ups (for work that is) and the last night, I probably won't have to worry about a wake-up, I'll already be up... there will be no sleeping Tuesday night!!!!!

Have fun everyone, I don't know about you, but I've definitely EARNED this vacation! It's been 5 years since I've been to the World!!

You will get to see all the great Christmas decorations. Have a safe and <b>magical</b> trip, Jeanny :)

I'm excited as well. I'm going on Dec. 1st!!! Can't wait!

Only thing that I'm not looking forward to is getting slammed in the ankles with stollers. No offense to families! I just hate when people don't watch where they are pushing. I remember it being a problem in 1999 when I went.

Hopefully I'll get through this injury free!;)

I'll be there 11/30!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the holiday decorations for the first time!!!!

I am so excited, I don't know how I'll get through the week!:p

this Sunday - can't wait - should be a great trip

Mlissa88 - there will be kids there in strollers - but since the crowds are less you should be able to avoid them.

I lot of parents (not to mention the kids) like the holiday season - the weather is generally better (when it doesn't get too cold) and the lights........are great!!!

Have a great time Spicycat! I'm excited about going too!

I know there will always be strollers (lol) but I hope my ankles can take it :) I don't mind the strollers and I love the kids. It's the drivers I worry about :)

I think I'm going to do what another person suggested a while ago in another post and I'm going to go to the Disney Store and pick up a few single Disney Dollars so when I see a child enjoying the magic of Disney I can hand them a Disney Dollar. Of course I'll do this only with the ok of Mom and Dad. It just seems like such a fun way to get more magic out of my trip and share the magic with others...

Have a great time to you other trip goers this week!

Faith, I hate to admit that I'm having trouble feeling sorry for you. Didn't you <b>just get back</b>??? Seems to me I just read a pretty fun trip report you wrote not too long ago ;)

We will be seeing things like this soon!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
fant01.jpg

Right now exactly one week from today. Doing a split WDW UF on this trip. Except for some vehicle maint havent started my prepack layout.
RussH

I haven't started packing yet, either, RussH and I leave Saturday at 7:30 am :rolleyes:

nativetxn, you are sooo lucky right now! My trip just ended (sob!). It was the best ever-perfect weather-not one hitch. Oh, you'll have such a great time! My first trip this time of year, and I thought the weather was just so perfect.

Yes I just got back.....3 long weeks ago.....:( Can I help it that I want to LIVE THERE??:rolleyes: Have a great trip, and arrive safe so you can write YOUR trip report!;)

I'm leaving in 6 more LONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG days but it will be so worth it......:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hee hee, DaveH, I leave tomorrow at 7:30AM.

I probably won't go to bed at all. The airport is 90 miles from my home so allowing for getting there 2 hours early and the drive, I have to be up by 2:30 anyway. Why bother?

See you very, very soon :teeth:

Two more weeks for us!! And I was able to hitch a ride on an Illumination Cruise!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter