Okay, I am having a hard time.....

Brer-Rabbit

<font color=navy>Creator of Royal Logos<br><font c
finding the misty spray bottles. We leave for WDW on Tues and I just thought of them this past friday. I have been to Wal-Mart, Target and K-Mart and cannot find them. I don't want to buy the $17.00 one in the parks, so where can I get one? Also are the Misty mates (the one you pump and has no fan) are they better than they soray bottles with the fan? Can someone give me an idea of what a good price on either of these items should be? and, can I buy them in orlando like at Walgreens or eckard or something? I ma driving myself nuts trying to find them before we leave!!!! :) :)

Thanks for helping me with all these questions :bounce: :bounce:

Ask a sales person, they're all over the place at those stores!
Another alternative is to go to K-mart and Wal-Mart, even Target's websites and see how they call them. Get a code or picture, and bring it to the store.

Wanda

We leave on Tuesday too, and I found a small one at our superwalkmart. I'm sure you can find them in the offisite stores in Orlando, too.

At my local Wal-Mart(s), they were located in the fan department (which were located by the paint/hardware area),
You might want to call there b-4 you go look. Sometimes the associates don't even know
where things are & may tell you that they don't have any, so I would tell the person on the phone to check in that department.
Kristi

<font color=ff00ff>I</font> <font color=ff00cc>a</font><font color=ff0099>l</font><font color=ff0066>s</font><font color=ff0033>o</font> <font color=ff0000>f</font><font color=ff3300>o</font><font color=ff6600>u</font><font color=ff9900>n</font><font color=ffcc00>d</font> <font color=ffff00>m</font><font color=ccff00>i</font><font color=99ff00>n</font><font color=66ff00>e</font> <font color=33ff00>i</font><font color=00ff00>n</font> <font color=00ff33>t</font><font color=00ff66>h</font><font color=00ff99>e</font> <font color=00ffcc>f</font><font color=00ffff>a</font><font color=00ccff>n</font> <font color=0099ff>s</font><font color=0066ff>e</font><font color=0033ff>c</font><font color=0000ff>t</font><font color=3300ff>i</font><font color=6600ff>o</font><font color=9900ff>n</font> <font color=cc00ff>a</font><font color=9900ff>t</font> <font color=6600ff>W</font><font color=3300ff>a</font><font color=0000ff>l</font><font color=0033ff>-</font><font color=0066ff>M</font><font color=0099ff>a</font><font color=00ccff>r</font><font color=00ffff>t</font> <font color=00ffcc>-</font> <font color=00ff99>N</font><font color=00ff66>O</font><font color=00ff33>T</font> <font color=00ff00>c</font><font color=33ff00>e</font><font color=66ff00>i</font><font color=99ff00>l</font><font color=ccff00>i</font><font color=ffff00>n</font><font color=ffcc00>g</font> <font color=ff9900>f</font><font color=ff6600>a</font><font color=ff3300>n</font><font color=ff0000>s</font><font color=ff0033>!</font><font color=ff0066>!</font> Hope you find them!
sunflower.gif

I found the mistymates and squeeze breezes inthe furniture and light fixture section of our local Super Walmart............Strange place to put them but you might want to check that section next time:wave:

They had the Squeeze breezes in the fan section of Wal-mart. I didn't get one because they only had ones that looked like soccer balls, so we went to Target. They had them at the end of an aisle, near the beauty dept. above the sunscreen display.

I bought a Mister Fan- just like the ones they sell at WDW but without the WDW logo and price- at Toy's R Us. It lasted 2 days at WDW! The fan blade part kept falling off. While I was sitting on the WDW Railroad, I turned on my fan and the blade flew off onto the train tracks! I'm REALLY glad I paid $8 and not $16 for that thing!!! I could've still used the spray bottle, but decided to leave that in my hotel room upon departure - rather than taking it home.

I bought a double pack of Misty bottles for my son during Baseball season at Sam's Club for around $20.00. They were really great, but I sort of think that the fan spray bottles would cool you off all over more quickly. The stream of cooled water that the misty bottles puts out is pretty thin, it takes a little while to cover all over.
I have also seen Misty Bottles in a single package at Wal Mart near the air conditioners and fans near the Hardware area for $15 approx.

We bought ours (Squeeze Breezes) at Goodings for $11.99, then saw them the next day at Walmart for $4.99. Even for $11.99 we were happy we had them. I think the ones you put water in with the fans (squeeze breeze) are the best! They get heavy, but we just hang them on the stroller.

We also froze some water bottles the night before and took them to the parks. This worked great because as the ice melted we had cold water to drink.

My hubby works at Target and says to try and look online. If you can't find on online or don't want to wait then you should look in the Health and Beauty dpt. at you local Target. He said that most of the stores should carry them.

Are you going to be driving a car or renting one when you get to Disney? If so there are lots of places that are not in the park that you can fins them. There are 2 Super Targets in Orlando and there is a Super Wal-Mart on 192 that I know will carry them!!

I am not sure of the exact address of the Super Target but if you go to Targets website they will be able to tell you!!

Not sure if this helps or not!!

Disney Bound 2001
All Star Sports
October 20-October 28th 2001

Check out my web site for some good shots of us on our last Disney trip!

chris320.tripod.com

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You can get mister fans at www.target.com. They are on clearance for $1.74. They even have a carrying strap. They are really cute. There are 3 different ones (basketball, baseball & soccer ball. In product search just type in mister fan and you find them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter