Okay for journaling?

Shelby007

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

I just bought a package of thick, permanent markers by RoseArt. I know they will work fine for my kids autograph books, but will the ink be good for the autographs that I plan to use in my scrapbook? I'm getting my autographs on acid free papers.

Thanks for your help.

Shelby

Hi Shelby,

Personally I wouldn't use them unless they are acid free, pigment ink, achival quality.

I would go pick up a Zig Pen at your LSS, A C Moore, or Michaels.

IMHO,

Laura
A Scrapaholic

:eek: Ack ... I wouldn't even use these for the kids autograph books ... unless they are pigment ink they will eventually fade ...

I suggest using CM's round-tip pens or go to your local craft store and buy archival quality pens (Sakura, Zig, etc.).

Just my 2¢ worth

Originally posted by crazyforpooh
Personally I wouldn't use them unless they are acid free, pigment ink, achival quality ...

Hee, hee, hee ... great minds think alike :)

Thanks for your advise.

I'll get them for me & the kids. My creative DD(7) will probably want to do her own book - better to be safe than sorry.

Shelby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter