Ok you guys...its on, the LIVE Nicki and Todd..Summer edition!

OHHH, the Citrus Swirl!!!!! Be still my heart!!

Tony's was great - photos perfection...but...sigh...the Citrus Swirl made my night!!!

Thank you...I can almost taste it. ::yes::

Thank you!!! Rest well!!! Tomorrow's another day! :)

My DD would love to sit next to the fountain - what great seating! I am enjoying my own XFusion Lemonade right now and living vicariously through your review :rotfl:!

It was funny a little bit ago when I was reading one of the posts was 11:38 p.m. and it said yesterday, and I was like huh wait a minute I was just reading posts from today. Then I looked at the clock and realized it's after midnight and a few minutes ago is now yesterday. Wooh I think it's time for bed.

LOVE your reviews Nicki. So sorry for your bad experience at RR. That was the place I wanted to try at DTD last year, but we didn't instead ate at Cap'nJacks or something like that.

Now DH is zonked out, I am listening to Frasier and finishing up on the Dis...great way to end a great day.

I think we are going to grab a "light" breakfast at POFQ food court and hang by the pool for the morning, drinks at the pool bar, have a late lunch at Epcot and dinner at San Angel Inn...cannot wait! Hope to update you guys before we head out to Epcot.

Have a great night you guys!

Hope you had an awesome time today! I see the weather is supposed to be gorgeous in Florida tomorrow!

(see you were posting when I posted!!)

That would be a great thing, no more rain!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :worship:

Getting up early has its advantages :lmao: means I can catch your evening review right before you get to bed!

Thank you so much for that :thumbsup2 on Tony's. It's our 4th attempt to try it and we never made it for one reason or another, but the calamari look devine and I love eggplant, so that lasagna is calling my name!

Get a good night's sleep, girl! You deserve it!! :goodvibes Hope the rest of your vacation is as wonderful as today seems to have been!

You will love Tonys! I would go there and eat plates after plates of the calamari....I am going to pass out in a few secs...the sun just whooped me and I missed having a drink with dinner...I only had 2 drinks today and that isnt enough ha ha!

OHHH, the Citrus Swirl!!!!! Be still my heart!!

Tony's was great - photos perfection...but...sigh...the Citrus Swirl made my night!!!

Thank you...I can almost taste it. ::yes::

Thank you!!! Rest well!!! Tomorrow's another day! :)

Ok you and Todd can eat all you want of them, just leave me the Pineapple Juice!

My DD would love to sit next to the fountain - what great seating! I am enjoying my own XFusion Lemonade right now and living vicariously through your review :rotfl:!

I wish we stopped at the bar on the way to the room. Have a drink for me!

It was funny a little bit ago when I was reading one of the posts was 11:38 p.m. and it said yesterday, and I was like huh wait a minute I was just reading posts from today. Then I looked at the clock and realized it's after midnight and a few minutes ago is now yesterday. Wooh I think it's time for bed.

LOVE your reviews Nicki. So sorry for your bad experience at RR. That was the place I wanted to try at DTD last year, but we didn't instead ate at Cap'nJacks or something like that.

Time for me to turn in too! I have to write in larger font because my eyes are getting crossed from lack of sleep :laughing: Thank you so much for staying up late night with me!

:rotfl2: tastes like a baby aspirin!! :rotfl2: OF COURSE IT DOES!! I just havent put the 2 together!! :rotfl2:

Have a great day tomorrow!!

Loving your reports! Tony's looks really good...we just booked a bonus October trip and I think I'd love it for MNSSHP night.

I am really enjoying checking in to see what you were up to during the day. It truly is like a little mini vacation for us. Have a wonderful Saturday!

I wasworrying a bit about my ADR at Tony's after some of the reviews as it's my DH Birthday dinner, but your review has put me at ease!! :thanks:

MKnightSat017.jpg

Holy Capers Batman!:rotfl: Otherwise, everything looks great. I haven't been to Tony's since 2002. we had a bad experience, and haven't wanted to go back. We may have to give it another go. Hope you have another wonderful day, and can't wait to read more!popcorn::

Oh man, Tony's looked good! And what a great spot to sit in!

Those gummy pops were adorable....I am definitely going to have to pick some up for DD when we go next....the girl's never met a gummy she didn't like!

Hi there!

This is so great of you to do this LIVE. WOW!!!!:worship:

I am just joining in on the fun. I loved those caramel apples, soooooo good! I appreciate the reviews on Tony's. I think I may want to now try it for October.:thumbsup2

Would you mind if we PM'd when you get back???? I see that you live in Naples and DH and I are thinking of taking our 20th anniversary trip there.:)

I'm checking in late, but I'm caught up and ready to go!!

We are planning to do CG for our anniversary dinner in October. Looking forward to it more and more! Those storm clouds look pretty nasty.

We were there a few weeks ago and it rained the entire time, buckets of rain to the point that I was actually happy to go home! :eek: That NEVER happens!!

Anxious to see your review of SAI. It was always my DH's must do on our first night. After our last time there, he too crossed it off the list. I was thinking the lunch menu might be more to our liking.

Nikki I love it when you go on vacation, you have the best reviews!!!!

Hi Nicki! I just found your live report last night and now I'm all caught up. I love reading your trip reports you've helped me decide on restaurants on our past trips and for some future ones whenever that will be, I also gave some of your recommendations to a friend of mine who is going in August for free dining and has never done TS. You are so lucky to be able to take so many trips to Disney, it's nice to read about all your experiences at the different resorts and eateries and I love all your great pics! I hope you're having a great day and the weather is nice! Linda :)

Now DH is zonked out, I am listening to Frasier and finishing up on the Dis...great way to end a great day.

I think we are going to grab a "light" breakfast at POFQ food court and hang by the pool for the morning, drinks at the pool bar, have a late lunch at Epcot and dinner at San Angel Inn...cannot wait! Hope to update you guys before we head out to Epcot.

Have a great night you guys!

Loving the reviews so far! Can't wait to hear all about San Angel Inn as we are trying it for the first time in early August.

glad to hear tony's was good:goodvibes we're trying it for the first time im september:woohoo:

Yup, always late for something...that's me! LOL! HEY GIRLFRIEND!!!!:flower3: I wouldn't miss your food reviews for anything! Looking forward to planning out the trip in Oct... thanks to your assistance!

HI Kathy!!!! (you're right, you would find me visiting Nicki & Todd's dining review! I just missed a little though... but I'm here!!!) We were originally going to stay at POFQ, but I was concerned after staying at WL, and the bus rides to Epcot, AK and DHS...I was bus sick consistently every morning!!! :sick:) I'm hoping that staying at CSR, I'll be able to actually EAT my breakfast instead of wishing I could eat it! Maybe next time...

I DO NOT like capers... which is one reason I don't like puttanesca sauce on my pasta...BLECK!!! There looks like a lot of chicken on there! The calamari looks YUMMO!!! What is the olive topping like? I would rather have HOT peppers topping the yummy rings o'goodness! (need a smilie that's rubbing it's belly! :lmao:)

I would rather a cap. float instead of baby aspirin swirl. (and will have one in Oct!!!!!!!!)

Patiently waiting for more reviews :surfweb: (this is literally me at the moment! W/my tea! lol!)

Loving your reviews, pics & opinions, Nicki! Sounds like you've picked some winners this time.

So glad you're enjoying POFQ -- we love staying at the deluxes, but for the money & a really relaxing place just can't beat POFQ. And you're ordering the same stuff we get at the food court! The muffalettos, taco salads and breakfast foods are favorites of ours, too. Just an FYI -- your description of the muffaletto as Italian hoagie type food is right on target...I looked up the history of that sandwich & it's actually a hot sandwich that was created by Italian immigrant street vendors in New Orleans.

The homemade milk shakes at POFQ are very good -- DD had the vanilla bean, her BFF had the chocolate...they also had the mint chip once too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter