• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok..where r u Nov. 30th cruisers?!

bigsky

<font color=teal>4 by land, and<br><font color=dar
Going on the Wonder on Nov. 30th. I put a post out and got one response. I'm sure there's more of you out there.

This is our kids first cruise. This is OUR first Disney cruise. Only have done Carnival in the past. So looking so forward to this!

My dd will be 15, and my ds will be 13. Just cking how many others out there will be joining us. My ds is looking forward to it, hard to read my dd. But isn't that a teenager for you! Pleeeeease tell me it gets better! ;)

Love to hear from you guys out there.
I can't wait to go!!
Laura:Pinkbounc

Yep, we're going too! I keep looking for other Thanksgiving weekend cruisers, but haven't been seeing many!

Maybe we'll have a great chance of upgrades, since noone else is going! ;) And, I'm sure we'll have the Mickey pool all to ourselves. Hope you can put up with the 3-2 yr. olds in our group! :p

We'll be on the Wonder, departing on 11/30.

:D

Just me and DH - two kids at heart.

Hey Disneyfan!

Which resort are you staying at? We're staying at POR.
I"m sure I can manage with the little ones ;) ACutally, I love that age! I wish mine were still that young.
Can you handle teenagers?! I wish you could skip the teenage years. I KNOW my son will have a great time. My daughter, I don't know about. It's up to her.
I can't wait to go on our cruise!! I'm on these boards everyday. What would we do without them?! I'd be lost.

Did you get an assigned room yet? I'm hoping for an upgrade, but not counting on it. Verandahs are the best! Maybe they'll have some "cheap" upgrades when we check in. Or better yet, maybe we'll get one free!
:Pinkbounc

I can't believe no one else is responding to this roll call. I guess we'll have it all to ourselves.

Laura

We are going to be on the Nov. 29 Eastern but...........we did the Wonder Dec 1 last year and the weather was perfect in the Bahamas.

That's what I like to hear!! :Pinkbounc

We've been in Dec. and a few times in September. I'd like the end of the yr. much better!

Today is my first double digit on my countdown! I feel like jumping up and down! :Pinkbounc ONLY 99 days left! Wish it could be sooner, but will be here before you know it. Time flies.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter