Ok, what food is everybody looking most forward to having on the Free DDP?

faindrops27

I love free DDP but love going on cruises too! My
Hello everyone. Since, I found out about the Free DDP. Coming back.. I have not been able to sleep. Way to overexcited. So, at this point, and hour of night. I maybe delirious. However, I thought it was a fitting topic!

So what, I am looking forward to most, is the school bread in Norway. Tonga Toast at Kona', Lecieller' , Boma', & Ohana' dinner. This frozen drink, from france. I never had it before. cannot wait to try it!! Honestly, the list does go on, and on. But, what about everyone else?? I cannot wait to see the tasty delight's everyone else is looking forward to eat!! So keep the post coming DisFamily!!

Happy Easter everyone!!:dance3:

Le Cellier 4 times ..... I know I know but we love the place.
trying loads of new places this time, all of it to be honest.

This will be the first time we have done the dining plan, and getting it free so will be interesting. Last year I couldn't give up my discount to get the ddp and at that time the ddp was not open to us..... (TA discount precluded purchase of DDP at that time, they changed it later though, but still too late for us)

Not free, but paid for DDP, I am most looking forward to (as far as food goes) a TS dinner, daily:goodvibes

Well, besides looking forward to having someone serve ME for a change...heehee!...

I can't wait to try Boma and Spoodles! :)

Looking forward to WCC again and trying new places!!!! I cant wait for thursday to book. Wish I could book tomorrow.

I'm too cheap to spend much just on food (plus I don't eat a lot at a sitting) - so I'm looking forward to the Hoop De Doo, Yachtsman, Le Cellier, and going to a few places I've not been (or haven't been to in a long time).

And exercising a lot extra to work the calories off! :)

I am looking forward to trying some new places that I have always wanted to eat at but maybe wouldn't be able to because they are too spendy! I have been looking at the menus over at allears and drooling on my keyboard. :)
I am really looking forward to Le Cellier (I have about decided to try the Maple Glazed Filet Mignon with cream cheese mashed potatoes) and the Coral Reef (not sure what I will have, depends on what I am in the mood for... the Shrimp Pasta with stir-fried veggies sounds good though). Of course, I am also looking forward to my favorite Disney restaurant, the Garden Grill!

I am looking forward to trying some new places that I have always wanted to eat at but maybe wouldn't be able to because they are too spendy! I have been looking at the menus over at allears and drooling on my keyboard. :)
I am really looking forward to Le Cellier (I have about decided to try the Maple Glazed Filet Mignon with cream cheese mashed potatoes) and the Coral Reef (not sure what I will have, depends on what I am in the mood for... the Shrimp Pasta with stir-fried veggies sounds good though). Of course, I am also looking forward to my favorite Disney restaurant, the Garden Grill!
my DD always goes for the maple glazed filet mignon, she considers it the best meal of all while we are there. she is picky so i think you have made a good choice.

Trying new resteraunts like Kona Cafe and Ohanas, getting back to Le Cellier and Narcoossees and of course the best thing. 26 DAYS AWAY FROM WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The way my shifts fall I have 2 days before my holiday and 2 days off after my holiday.

Since money is always tight, we always eat at counter service. So now that I am getting the free dining, I will be visiting 50's primetime, la cellier, whispering canyon, chef mickeys. This is going to be the best trip to disney because I can eat what I want and not have to worry about the cost.

'Ohana, but that's a given, free DDP or not.

I'm looking forward to trying Boma, and we may try Coral Reef, which is a place we'd probably never go otherwise. But if it's free, we may give it a whirl. I love seafood :D

with the dining plan I get to try restaurants that I normally wouldn't eat at.

We are trying Coral Reef this year- the same night that Epcot WS has extra evening magic hours- so that will work out well. We are also trying Mickey's Backyard BBQ, can't wait.
My son is stuck on the chicken fajitas that they serve at AS Sports- we eat them every time we go. Also we will be going back to our favorite- ESPN Club.

I am looking forward to crabcakes, steak, and chocolate desserts with a liquid center.

I think I can dine at seven different TS restaurants and have that combination at least five times :teeth:

Ooooh, I'm most looking forward to tuna steaks at Coral Reef, and filet mignon at Le Cellier -- as well as trying Boma, Ohana and all of the other great places we haven't tried yet! My mouth is watering already -- only 11½ hours til it's time to call CRO!!!!:dance3:

Le Cellier is my most anticipated TS for this trip. I'm also looking forward to O'hana, Kona, WCC. I just cant' wait. :banana:

Sugar-free jello. Unfortunately, my dd turns 10 before September, so I'll only get my ds's one serving of sugar-free jello. But I'm hoping he can get it both at CS and TS meals, so that I can get two per day. I'll be giving him all that nasty chocolate cake and creme brulee they try to push off on unsuspecting adults. Who needs chocolate when you've got Splenda?

Oh, and Raglan Road. Never thought about going there before, but now that the "baby" will be 4, we just may have to let the kids check out the Neverland Club. Dh and I will need something to do during that time, and dd has forbidden us from going on any of the attractions she likes, so PI here we come!

I am looking forward to Twin Lobster tails at Capt Jacks, the filet at Le Cellier and Concourse Steakhouse, shrimp and crabcake appetizers and the yummy sounding desserts!:banana: :dance3:

I want to try the African food at Boma. We're getting my sister a birthday cake while there, and I cannot wait to try a Disney cake. I LOVE white chocolate mousse but do not eat dessert very often. A marble cake with white chocolate mousse would suit me just fine. Or maybe raspberry mousse...or peanut butter...mmmmm.

We are gearing our trip toward our 4 year old son so we are doing a lot of character meals which i would not have done without DDP. We normally only do counter service. So it will be nice to have some fun meals!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter