• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OK, we're going, now the details

hambirg

<font color=blue>Has tooted quietly in church<font
I was planning this trip last spring, but things fell through. Now Grandma wants to make the trip with us and give it as a gift. Ooi! I was thinking right after Thanksgiving, but after some research found it might actually be cheaper around Halloween. Ok, let's be honest, I think I can't wait until after Thanksgiving anyway! Last time we went was Jan. 2001. We stayed at Desert Inn (not the nicest, but adequate). I'm considering staying there again. We loved that it was so close. I'm wondering if anyone has stayed in a suite at the Park Inn? They seem to have a good price too. I'm so excited, but feel a little ovewhelmed right now. Any advice would be great.

I haven't stayed at the Desert Inn, but it gets a lot of good reviews around here. If you're referring to the Best Western Park Place Inn, I've stayed there. I would also describe it as "adequate". The reason to stay there is for the walk to DL! They have "mini" suites-just a room with 2 beds and sofa bed separated by a half wall. They come with a fridge and micro. I believe I've read that the Desert Inn is more like a suite and it is also right across the street. Since you've stayed there before, you already know what to expect. I'm sure, if you haven't done so already, you can find some more recent reviews of the place here or on other boards. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter