"Ok, we'll humor Mom and meet the princesses..."

:wave2: Hi jenninaustin!

Love the trip report, I've been following it over on your blog.

Yea!! Thanks so much! :lovestruc

aw, sorry to see this being the last update for your trip - I've very much enjoyed it

Also sorry you didn't get as much time as you wanted in the countries but at least you got a number of good family pictures - having those will definitely help bring back the feelings!

Glad you son enjoyed the American Experience and that your daughter got to have a good conversation with one of the singers.

Glad your bags made it safely!

Thank you so much! (I was already trying to figure out how I could go back solo this fall.....unlikely but a girl can dream, right?)

I have to say that I was impressed with the Magical Express and bag handling!

Sad to read your last post but so glad you had a great trip:goodvibes I too love strolling the countries. If you can find a way up to NY next month, you're more than welcome to scrunch in one of my suitcases :rotfl:! We'll leave DH and my boys at the pool a couple nights and hit WS!!

Sad to read your last post but so glad you had a great trip:goodvibes I too love strolling the countries. If you can find a way up to NY next month, you're more than welcome to scrunch in one of my suitcases :rotfl:! We'll leave DH and my boys at the pool a couple nights and hit WS!!

Woo! Wouldn't that be a blast? I truly would love to do a girls' trip sometime with another mom or two who adores Disney. My family likes it a lot but they will never be at the same level of obsession as me. :goodvibes

thanks for reading!!!

Love your trip report! Thank you so much for sharing! Think I'll be "bounding" a bit myself on our next trip because of you!!!:cool1:

It's funny looking back b/c if anyone had told me ahead of time I would have assumed the ER would have ruined our trip or it would at least be the focus of my memories but honestly - it was a blip and I'm not even kidding when I saw some positive stuff came out of it. Life is amazing that way!

:thumbsup2

Since I'm not going back any time soon, I think I need to just do this Disneybounding thing at work. I could make everyone try to guess who I'm dressed up as :rotfl:

I adore the bunny photos! I've seen so many bunnies on my walks lately.. except the one day I actually had a camera with me. D'oh. They make me all smiley.

I don't drink, but I think it's really cool that you asked for a unique wine. And I love the name!

Aren't those restrooms amazing?? What I wonder is... obviously, us girls love it. I'm curious what the inside of the men's room looks like and how enthralled the males are with them. LOL.

Love the Sheldon reference and especially love the Olaf PP picture!!!!

:thumbsup2

Since I'm not going back any time soon, I think I need to just do this Disneybounding thing at work. I could make everyone try to guess who I'm dressed up as :rotfl:

I adore the bunny photos! I've seen so many bunnies on my walks lately.. except the one day I actually had a camera with me. D'oh. They make me all smiley.

I don't drink, but I think it's really cool that you asked for a unique wine. And I love the name!

Aren't those restrooms amazing?? What I wonder is... obviously, us girls love it. I'm curious what the inside of the men's room looks like and how enthralled the males are with them. LOL.

Love the Sheldon reference and especially love the Olaf PP picture!!!!

Ah...thanks!!! I disneybound at work pretty regularly. I don't tell people....but I'm just happy knowing myself!

Just finishing up reading your TR. Loved reading about your ADR at Boma's. I may have to try that some time. Also were did you guys have the Star Wars Family Portraits done. Honestly I did not realize all the tihings we missed. That would have been a lot of fun. Really bumed I missed that one:(

Just finishing up reading your TR. Loved reading about your ADR at Boma's. I may have to try that some time. Also were did you guys have the Star Wars Family Portraits done. Honestly I did not realize all the tihings we missed. That would have been a lot of fun. Really bumed I missed that one:(

The star wars family picture with chip and dale ewoks was part of the dinner with Jedi Micket et al. :)

The pics in front of the star wars sets were things we just came across - I think because we were there during Star Wars weekend but not there ON a weekend. (Does that make sense?) Thanks for reading!! I do highly recommend Boma. :thumbsup2

I enjoyed reading your trip report. Thanks for taking the time to write it and share with us all! I'm amazed at how much you were able to get done. Also, your family is adorable.

I enjoyed reading your trip report. Thanks for taking the time to write it and share with us all! I'm amazed at how much you were able to get done. Also, your family is adorable.

Ah, thanks. I'm rather fond of them! I think a smile makes everyone look adorable though and Disney inspires big smiles!

Thanks for a great trip report! I enjoyed following along with your family!

There is just so much to see and do at Disney that I understand your disappointment in not having enough time to visit the countries.
I guess now you have a reason to convince your family that there has to be another trip in your future!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter