Ok this is a long shot but i have to ask. (Annual pass holders)

Disneylover79

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a cheap date!<br><font
OK here it goes... I got an AP magnet for my car about 6 months ago. I put it on my Jeep and now it is destroyed! :(. So two questions...does anyone have one that they don't want that I could either have or pay a small amount for (I know no laughing)? Does anyone know if WDW would send me another one? I actually cried when I saw it falling apart and hanging on by a string.

OK here it goes... I got an AP magnet for my car about 6 months ago. I put it on my Jeep and now it is destroyed! :(. So two questions...does anyone have one that they don't want that I could either have or pay a small amount for (I know no laughing)? Does anyone know if WDW would send me another one? I actually cried when I saw it falling apart and hanging on by a string.

I've had passes for years and have never received one, but then again I throw most mail out. Sorry can't answer but if I do get one you can have it.

We just received 2 in the mail this weekend.
My son got one and I put it on my car.
His girlfriend got one too and my daughter put it on her car.
This is the first time we have ever received them and we have been pass holders for years and years.

So it seems they have them right now and are mailing them out, so email them and hopefully you can get one.

We just received 2 in the mail this weekend. My son got one and I put it on my car. His girlfriend got one too and my daughter put it on her car. This is the first time we have ever received them and we have been pass holders for years and years. So it seems they have them right now and are mailing them out, so email them and hopefully you can get one.

You got 2. That is awesome! I am going to ask if I can have 2 so we can put one on our camper that we take with us. Thanks!

You got 2. That is awesome! I am going to ask if I can have 2 so we can put one on our camper that we take with us. Thanks!

Yes, my son and his girlfriend renewed their passes in December and the each got one in the mail.

When I renewed ours in October we got ZERO. LOL

Yes, my son and his girlfriend renewed their passes in December and the each got one in the mail.

When I renewed ours in October we got ZERO. LOL

It's strange how that works but that's how it does. It's amazing how many I see each day.

Our stickers came randomly one year attached to a page inside a Mickey Monitor...is that how everyone else's arrived?

We were passholders for years and never got one. We had a pass in 2012 and didn't get one. Have seen about three in town on cars.

Just checked eBay and there are about 3 for sale. Searched Disney Annual Pass Magnet.

Hope we will get one if we buy passes again this year.

I got one for my DL pass, but I'm too afraid of it getting stolen so I put it on my fridge.

I had an AP magnet on my car as well and it didn't last long either. Fortunately, we got another one in the mail recently without even asking for it.
I'd go ahead and email them. It doesn't hurt to ask.

I've never received one either......have had APs at WDW and DLR for years.

But then never got the Mickey flash drive either :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter