Ok... so what deluxe villa should we stay at next??

I call bounceback again (month later) and if there is availablitity, I switch to a villa (and of course the price goes up)

I've never stayed in a one bedroom at the Beach Club but I stayed in a studio and even the studio was extremely nice. I'm not sure if there is a quiet pool, but the big pool is extremely nice and fun, there are certainly times of the day when it won't be crowded.
I too really want to stay at GF Villas but they cost a lot and since they are newer they may be hard to book, but I'm sure they are fabulous, just like every other Disney Resort

OKW at South Pointe. It's a cul-de-sac and has a lovely quiet pool. It's along the canal to DTD.
or
BWV. The quiet pool is actually a quiet pool. I think the BCV quiet pool is pretty big and everyone has to walk past it to get to the Beach Club building, which means it will be pretty busy.

Both have a great Community Hall and activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter