• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok, I'm feeling mopey coz I can't go this year...

Could anybody tell me more about the park at Christmas? Have been twice before in May and June so have never seen park lit up at night, never seen fantillusion etc.. We have gone in the spring as the park is much less busy at this time but we are seriously considering going late Nov or early Dec to soak in some of the Christmas atmosphere as well as see the nightime parade. Is it worth going at Christmas as opposed to the spring? Is the park much different at Christmas? Please I would appreciate as many opinions here as possible because we are looking to book soon. Many thanks :flower:

Christmas is fantastic, there is so much to do - Christmas parade, Fantillusion, Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony (where all the lights are switched on), Belle's Christmas Village, fake snow falling on Main Street, the Christmas market, 2 Christmas shows and more. The atmosphere is great, there are lots of lovely touches like carollers and trees decorated by the characters.

Christmas festivities start on 5th Novemver apart from the Christmas market and one of the shows - not sure when they start but I suspect not till December. We went in December last year and it was absolutely freezing - we're going in November this year in the hope it will be a bit warmer, and nearly all the Christmas stuff will still be on.

I suggest you start a new thread about this Nicola as more people are likely to see it and respond. Many people name Christmas as their favourite time in the park so I'm sure people will be able to offer opinions which may help you make up your mind.

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter