Ok I thought the magic had fizzled but....

cmputerdazed

<font color=green>I love the way you call it sleep
I got my pictures back and we really had a great time. I think the shock of dealing with the crowds and the trip, I was so tired. Now a week later I can hardly wait to go back. It will probablly be another 4 years though.

I think Disney puts something in the water that makes you go through withdrawal once you get home. :rotfl2: Some sort of Disney narcotic. Or maybe it's hypnosis so every time someone says "vacation" you get all nostalgic (better than quacking like a duck!).

Everything at home becomes relative. Sure this freeway is jammed, but, wow, it's nothing like waiting for the fireworks in the central hub! Now THAT was crowded!

Glad your photos reminded you of the magic. Good thing you took plenty! :earboy2:

Oh lord - that has to be it.... or maybe it's sub-liminal recordings in the piped in music..... All I know is that they've had me brainwashed since early childhood :earboy2:

I often feel the same way when we first get back from a trip, like it was a lot of work,and could have gone better........then as you really process and look at pictures, and heard your kids talk, you realise it was so WORTH it all !

I usually go into withdrawl after about two weeks of not soaking in the DL atmosphere. Must be something in the churros, sorbet, or cream cheese pretzels. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thats good to hear!!
Glad you could see the magic in your pictures! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter