• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok I have had it with the website and strange things are happening

mousefan73

Germans are faster at dubbing
Well I have been frustrated with the website for all the reasons that most people who have used it know. Especially dinins reservations. I know its not my computer as I have used many different ones..

Well what just happened really blew my mind. I go to tthe website and it looks different, better actually. the chinese girl in front of the castle with bubbles is replaced with belle and more options right from the homepage to click.

Well then I notice this.. normally upper right where it says Hello Alexandra,, it says Hello Susan!!

Who is susan.. so I click and I see her email address. I still needed to enter password, thank God. I emailed Susan to see if this address actually exits..

Has this ever happened to anyone?

Which website are you having trouble with? Disney? DISBoards? Swan/Dolphin?

OMG!
So sorry my mind was faster than my fingers. I meant the official disney.com where you can book online sorry :(

Ahhh, Disney.com. Sorry, there is no solution to your problem. :badpc:

The CM was super nice. Was purplexed about "susan". Put me on hold to speak with techies, had no answer. Has never happened to her knowledge.

I am now confused, are there two versions of their website?. I think this new one was actually the one from last year. Now it says how many days till our vacation. The one this morning did not say that and i was signed in.

Are you at work? Is it possible someone at work just used your computer to check WDW and didn't log out?

"the chinese girl in front of the castle with bubbles is replaced with belle and more options right from the homepage to click."

When I go to disneyworld.com right now I *first* get the Asian girl with bubbles, but if I wait long enough or click through, I get Belle in her blue dress with a book, with New Fantasyland's mock-up behind her.

Aww, you had me hopeful! I went and checked, same messy haired girl, same awful layout. Bummer.:faint:

Well this whole Thing is now getting freakier. I had emailed this Susan and her email addresss had this in it: sokeefe......

I haven't heard back from her, but yesterday I get a Facebook friend request for a Susan O'Keefe.... very strange.. Crazy how the Net is all connected. I

I assume her FB must send out friend requests automatically with her email link.

BTW: the Disney.com site is now back to the crappy one...:(

The site has been crazy for me too. Sometimes I get the new layout, sometimes the old. I have had trouble making dining reservations for the last week because it keeps loading a blank page and I can't do anything from there. My husband refuses to use the site...he's a computer engineer and it drives him crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter