Ok, hindsight, i THINK my dd got a dream

Caitsmama

<font color=darkorchid>Closet Hannah Montana Fan!<
Well, i posted this on the resort board, and was told it was probably a dream granted.. :confused3
We were the first ones in the YC gift shop one a.m. at 8, and 3 cm's approached my dd (5) and asked if she could help them with something..

They took her aside and announced to everyone that they had Caitlin with them to "help start the day" in the Gift Shop, She was put on a stand and helped move the clock hands to 8 o'clock, and they all clapped and took her aside and gave her a certificate with her name on it, and then gave her a free pin.

Here are some pics.. First is of my dd and my dh moving the clock hands, and second is the certificate that was given to her..
So, i guess this was a small dream granted? :confused3 :) Either way, my dd was beaming.. :sunny:
clocksmall.jpg

certificatesmall.jpg

Thats a Magical Moment . It's running along with the Dream promo.

I think as it's not maybe as good of a prise as some of the Dreams but it's way more fun and involved. The regular CMs get to pick the MM so thats special as well.

Starting the clock to start the day is a very important thing.

Congrats to Cait.

Cool!! Thanks so much! I just really wasn't sure! LOL

My DD came home with 5 of those certificates. She really enjoyed doing the little activites to get them. Her favorite was being the Super Recruit at the Stitch ride. We were in line to go into the ride and the CM gave her one of those light up spinning Mickey toys to hold up and lead everyone into Stitch. Everyone had to follow her. She thought it was great.

How fun! We got one of those certificates at Le Cellier for being the table of the day. Congrats to your dd!

that is so cool it looks like you just never no when its going to happpen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter