OK Everyone, don't panic.....

I haven't seen either of them in quite a while either. Anyone heard from them recently?

Denise, you are so observant!! Beanie is the moderator right??? So if shes not here to control the Bad girls/boy That can only mean one thing........
DRINKS ARE ON ME!!! :drinking1
and to celebrate my soon to be in Universal/Jimmy Buffett's it's
Margarittas(sp - hey I'm jucied!!) for all!!!!
After we get loaded we can go over to the Budget board and really do some damage....
Beanie where are you!!???
G. :banana:

As I'm often prone to do, I've been off in my own little world lately :p and figured I was just missing them. Turns out they're actually MIA? I'd be willing to go search for them if anyone's willing to foot the bill. I think my first stop would be Disney. :teeth:

Okay seriously, where are they?

And as long as drinks are on odddog - I'd like to start with a tropical martini. I never had a maritini until this past Sunday ... so good! I know, I drank on a Sunday but hey, it had orange juice in it so it was kinda like a breakfast drink! :sunny:

odddog said:
..shaken or stirred!!!!
Cheers!!!

You know, I think I'll have to have one of each - to figure out which way I prefer my martini's! :cool1:

Cheers!

WOW I almost missed the party. Hey Greg keep that red wine pour'in...........

Beanie who?

Laurie who?
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (just kidd'in)

I can't believe you people!!!! I'm the only concerned one out of the lot who actually cares about Beanie's and Laurie's well being??????? What ever happened to the way it was? Where one RPer looked out for another RPer's best interests? I'm shocked and saddened by all of you! :earseek:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I'll take a Margarita on the rocks with salt, Gregg, if you're still buying! :teeth:

girl or boy Rp'er. I feel bad about our missing commrad's BUTTTTTTT
It's drinking time till we find them!!! ROUND TWO!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :crazy: I'M BARTENDING!!!!
I wish it was hotter out so we could have a rp pool party!!

opps, double post (do I get another drink???)

odddog said:
girl or boy Rp'er. I feel bad about our missing commrad's BUTTTTTTT
It's drinking time till we find them!!! ROUND TWO!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :crazy: I'M BARTENDING!!!!
I wish it was hotter out so we could have a rp pool party!!

Wow,we have a pool?????? Boy, this place is classy :banana: :banana:

I knew you'd come around to our bad side Denise :cool1: I think I'll have another red wine Please :crazy:

I was one of you all along Karen! :goodvibes Don't you remember, we put in the pool when the boards were upgraded. :wizard:

Ok, Gregg, I'll take another margarita, but I'm floating in the pool so you'll have to be careful you don't spill any of it while serviing it to me. :flower:

I'd hold back on serving Karen another one, she's repeating herself as it is! :rotfl:

I'm blaming it on the boards they are VERY slow today.................. :badpc:

It's not me (Karen say's as she talks into the umbrella)

and wait till you see what I got over at the DVC boards...
We will be bar-b-queing later this eveningn!!!YEAHHH!!!!!
Tantor , more wine, you got it!! eller more for you???
Denise, stop splashing!!!
G.
I hope we find the girls(later...)

Boy , nobody is paying any attention on the other boards today. Greg your walking away with lots of stuff today.

What a great ending to the day!! ( and it's only Weds.)

This is called the REWARDS BOARD!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
If the girls don't show up by the weekend I have my eyes set on some things over at the collectors board, prizes for the most shots contest!!!!
WHoo HOO this is great!!!
G.

:wave: I'll have another one, please! It would be nice if everyone could join us. The water's fine! ::yes::

Party, party, par-ta! :banana:

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter