OK Did I Miss Something, What Exactly Was The BIG News

sandramaac

<font color=blue>Needs to look harder...<br><font
Maybe I am not reading the post correctly, or not reading between the lines, but WHAT exactly was the BIG news that was to be announced at this press event.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSED!!!!

Thanks Bunches:
confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

Not having seen the actual press conference, but having read the Orlando Sentinel link on MyYahoo...I believe it was the Official Announcement of the 100 Years of Magic Celebration in honor of Walt's 100th Birthday.

I don't think anyone has any clue. I think Disney is holding the Press from speaking... right now....

Surely the "Big News" wasn't just the announcement of an event that was already taking place! Oh my... :confused:

I think you hit it on the head.

I don't think that Disney ever said that there would be a big announcement.

I think that we were all expecting an annoucement because they usually announce future attractions in the fall and so we figured that there would be an announcement at the press event. But I don't think there was one, aside from the wild mouse coaster when they introduced dinorama.

Did anyone at Disney ever say that there would be an announcement? Or did we assume it because of past announcements?

A lot of people predicted there would be nothing new announced. I figured - or hoped - that there would be something.

DR

I think I remember hearing something to the effect that due to the tragic events of 9/11, the announcement was scaled down and made lesser promonent than it would have been under "normal" circumstances.

:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter