***OI Meetup*** Winter dates announced

I’m at royal pacific. Wanted adventura but the site kept erroring out at the end of checkout from my phone.

I’m at royal pacific. Wanted adventura but the site kept erroring out at the end of checkout from my phone.
Just an update, I was able to grab sapphire falls so royal pacific has been canceled. Going to keep refreshing to try and get adventura.

I'm super happy! I just saved over $1,000!! I already had PBH booked for 11/17-11/23 with the Savey Traveler discount, but I was able to snag all nights with the OI discount of $239/night. The savings paid for our meetup tickets plus saved me extra!

Last edited:
Wow, that was an anxiety inducing hotel drop! I did get Portofino for Dec 8-11 after it just sat spinning forever before I got my confirmation number. I then went to grab Sapphire Falls for November, It did the same thing and I got an input error instead of a confirmation number. Tried for Avenutra went right through plus still had my Sapphire Falls on the order so right now I have rooms at Avenutra and Sapphire Falls on the same confirmation number. I am going to wait until things calm down before I cancel Aventura. I was going to online but it looked like it was going to cancel both so I am waiting. Whew!

Every hotel I tried gave me the error input on submit so we weren't able to get the OI discount. It's OK, though. We already had a hotel booked so I'll just wait and see if we can snag an AP discount when those get released.

I'm going with some friends Dec 9-10, it'll be my third Meetup (but with two newbies :) )

This will be my third time for this exact weekend and, my gosh, either they lowered capacity or demand is extremely higher because it's been NUTS. In 2019 and 2020 it took a while for things to sell out, but the tickets sold out in minutes and so did the hotels this year! I'm hoping they tweaked the capacity a little bit because it did seem a little too crowded in 2020, but that could have been pandemic issues, so we'll see. I didn't go last year, so maybe last year was just as crazy :O

Yeah I highly recommend to keep going back and refreshing
I was in the middle of booking cabana and it disappeared so I end up booking enldless summer…… then I was refreshing again to see if cabana would come back and I noticed Aventura was there and we have never stayed there so I started looking into it I thought that might be nice since we haven’t stayed there yet and we could pool hop too because my girls won’t be going to the event they want to enjoy the pools……. Well that actually ended up disappearing too…… looked a little bit later and there it was again , I even got skyline view! and it didn’t disappear on me this time

I’m still looking for offsite accommodations though Sunday to Friday if anybody has any recommendations we’re going to be doing SeaWorld for a few days and getting the military pass…..I’m wanting to get somethin with a two3 bedroom kitchen etc.

I'm going with some friends Dec 9-10, it'll be my third Meetup (but with two newbies :) )

This will be my third time for this exact weekend and, my gosh, either they lowered capacity or demand is extremely higher because it's been NUTS. In 2019 and 2020 it took a while for things to sell out, but the tickets sold out in minutes and so did the hotels this year! I'm hoping they tweaked the capacity a little bit because it did seem a little too crowded in 2020, but that could have been pandemic issues, so we'll see. I didn't go last year, so maybe last year was just as crazy :O
We went last year (first time) and I didn't think it was crazy busy. I had bought tickets for 2020 but decided not to go because I have some vulnerable family members and vaccines weren't out yet. I do think demand is higher this year because of people not traveling so much the last few years,

I’m still looking for offsite accommodations though Sunday to Friday if anybody has any recommendations we’re going to be doing SeaWorld for a few days and getting the military pass…..I’m wanting to get somethin with a two3 bedroom kitchen etc.
Maybe look at the Residence Inn Seaworld? I think they have 2 BR suites.

It's a bit of a long story but I believe I have rooms at Dockside, CB, and Royal Pacific from Thursday-Sunday. Not sure which I'll be keeping but probably CB so once I'm sure I'm square with that reservation I'll be dropping the other 2. If anyone is interested I could coordinate a time to drop so hopefully it could be snapped up immediately afterwards.

For those that booked hotel stays with the OI discount, have you received an email confirmation yet for your reservation? I usually get a confirmation soon after I book, but I still haven't received it?? I did print my confirmation, but I just thought it was odd. Also, my deposit still isn't showing as pending through my credit card which usually show up as pending right away.

For those that booked hotel stays with the OI discount, have you received an email confirmation yet for your reservation? I usually get a confirmation soon after I book, but I still haven't received it?? I did print my confirmation, but I just thought it was odd. Also, my deposit still isn't showing as pending through my credit card which usually show up as pending right away.
Yes, I did receive my email confirmation for HRH.

I booked two rooms for six people 2 adults and one child in one room, one adult and two children in another room
So why on the page did it only ask me to list two other people in each room?
I understand the person booking I guess is assumed would be in one room but they won’t be in the second room. 

Attachments

• 21F836FE-7378-4A43-8072-BA0BB44BA4F3.jpeg
    21F836FE-7378-4A43-8072-BA0BB44BA4F3.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 7
I booked two rooms for six people 2 adults and one child in one room, one adult and two children in another room
So why on the page did it only ask me to list two other people in each room?
I understand the person booking I guess is assumed would be in one room but they won’t be in the second room. 
I think I figured it out what I did is I put my husbands name on both reservations as guest I was thinking they just wanted to know his name and information just general stuff because he was booking the room , but it actually was asking for guest info

I got Dec 2nd and 3rd, we are staying at HR because Sapphire Falls sold out after kicking me out two times during reservations :( Its our first meet up...I am taking my son, the 2nd is his 12th birthday and we are bringing his best friend and his mom. Can't wait to experience this :) Can anyone tell me about the food that is available and how it works?

2 day tickets for Nov 18-19 are now available again online. But price for the 2 day tickets went up to $399.

Also if anyone is still looking for a hotel, make sure to check out the days before & after - some of those still have the Meetup pricing available. So you can still get pretty darn good rates for surrounding days even if Fri/Sat nights are sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter