• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'Ohana?

Everyone raves about dinner but is breakfast worth it? I'm trying to look at the menu but Stitch ate the page. Haha!

I would pick Ohana hands-down! I really like trying new restaurants, but Ohana is now a must for any Disney trip. The food was that good. Plus, the atmosphere is beautiful and fun. Crystal Palace was a 'one and done' experience for us. The characters are fun, but the buffet food was very average (in my opinion).
Have fun!

got a last minute 5 pm ADR for 'ohana on my last day this week. Keep it? Do something else? We've already done/planning to do: 1900 PF, garden grill, chef Mickey, hoop dee doo, akershus, H&V. 'Ohana would replace crystal palace

Thoughts

If you're big eaters, Then do it..Ohana's is a tough place to get adr's for a reason, so if you're hungry, Go & Enjoy--->LoL

I'd keep it but I'd hangout inconspicuously near the podium and scalp it to some desperate family and get the $80 drink at Trader Sams. But that's just me.:duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter