ohana & wishes

they did not pipe in the music when we were there in dec. last spring they did, so i think this is a change since Wishes began, possibly because it is a longer show? it was still amazing to watch the castle turn colours while we dined, see the fireworks and then the water parade, all from our table. it was a very enjoyable evening:D
katypop

Hmmm...after reading several trip reports of late, other people have stated that they do still pipe in the music for the fireworks.

We have seen Wishes twice from 'Ohana. Once in October and again in December. Both times they had the music and naration piped in. They also dimed the lights. We had PS for approximately 1 to 1.5 hours before Wishes started, requested a window table in the main dining room and enjoyed Wishes while have coffee and desert. I am pretty sure they do not pipe the Wishes music in during MNSSHP and MVMCH. Maybe katypop saw Wishes during the MVMCH in December. This is a wonderful place to watch Wishes. Wishes is so large and takes up so much of the park it is great to have a wide view of the park. We also watched from the boat dock at GF. The view was nice but we did not hear the music. The music and naration really adds to the enjoyment. Have a wonderful time.

Linda

we did dine at ohanas on a MVMCP night i believe, sunday dec4.maybe that was the difference, i thought it might be because it was the new fireworks show. now i have a new reason to go back to ohanas again in april;)
katypop

We did wishes at Ohanas on February 8th. They do dim the lights--not by much and they do play the music. We had window seats and there were quite a few kids up at the window which made the show more enjoyable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter