• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ohana solo breakfast reservation?

heidilee2003

Missing my Disney Home!
Do you think I need a reservation for a solo Ohana breakfast or should I be able to walk up and get a table? Date is Sunday September 10. Thanks for any input!

If the threads on this board are any indication, you'll need a reservation. It sounds like 'Ohana is one of the consistently hardest places to get a reservation for/get into.

FYI - I had difficulty finding a table for 1 at 'Ohana, but was able to book table for 2 when I booked mine for solo trip.

Do you think I need a reservation for a solo Ohana breakfast or should I be able to walk up and get a table? Date is Sunday September 10. Thanks for any input!
Have yoyu even tried to find an ADR? Seriously this is one of the hardest ADR's to get and they turn away walk-ups all the time.

Nobody on here will be able to give you a definitive answer. We chance walk-ups frequently at WDW and have had varying degrees of success but we always know we may be turned away. If it's some place we REALLY want to eat, we book an ADR. If it's a must-do, make the ADR. If you are ok with possibly being turned away, do the walk up. If you attempt a walk up, I would do it late morning to better your chances. Or simply check the app the night before or morning of to see what's available

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter