Ohana Reservations for 2?

cheerbaybee

Mouseketeer
Ohana is our go to restaurant in our Disney vacations. We are going during President's week and booking our dining reservations 60+5. There are no reservations for Ohana for a party of 2. However, there a tons of reservations for 3 or more.

Has anyone else dealt with this problem? It didn't use to be this way.

Ohana is our go to restaurant in our Disney vacations. We are going during President's week and booking our dining reservations 60+5. There are no reservations for Ohana for a party of 2. However, there a tons of reservations for 3 or more.

book one for 3 and do not worry. No Show fee only if no one shows which will not apply if 2 show up

Yes, as Betty says, book for 3 and don’t worry about it. It’s a well-known issue with Disney’s ADR booking software.

Ohana has a lot of three tops. As a party of 2, this is where we were seated for each meal. It worked out just fine. We did find some ressies for two which we took but it was never a problem to modify any bookings for 3 or 4 down to just us. Hope you secure what you’re looking for, and enjoy!

I agree with the others, book for 3 and when you check in change the number to 2. Disney's dining reservation system is not able to handle the fact that two people can sit at a four-top even when plenty of them are available.

Thank you all for the help! I always booknfor two and I was just shocked as this was not a problem I've run into before!

Thank you! :)

there is a company called Mousewatch. for a small fee they will monitor reservations i got what I wanted within 24 hours

Just make a reservation for 3 or 4. Later on go in and change/manage the reservation, and change the number to 1 or 2. Your time will still be available. I've done this for almost every reservation I make.

Just book for three. It’s not a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter