• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'Ohana late breakfast - rushed?

Shellee999

Mouseketeer
I would like to make the latest breakfast reservation I can for 'Ohana - somewhere between 11:30 and 11:55. Do you think we'll feel rushed at that time?

Nope. We had a reservation for 5 minutes before close of breakfast. I think we were there for 90 minutes. There were probably 5-6 tables still eating when we left. The table next to us even just ordered another round of food when we were leaving.

Nope. We had a reservation for 5 minutes before close of breakfast. I think we were there for 90 minutes. There were probably 5-6 tables still eating when we left. The table next to us even just ordered another round of food when we were leaving.
Perfect. I’ve seen complaints of other places, but not here. But they also only reopened much more recently, so I wanted to check.

You shouldn't be rushed. We've had the last time slot before at 'Ohana and had a nice and relaxing meal. In general, I feel like we get rushed more with earlier ADRs when they're afraid of falling behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter