Ohana dinner vs Spirit of Aloha ?

hammie59

DIS Veteran
I’ve always wanted to do both. Trying to decide for next trip. Any thoughts?

We had this question come up for our family trip this summer and after some research and reading reviews it was clear Spirt of Aloha was considered pretty awful for the cost, length of the show, and quality of food. We booked Ohana. That being said you have to do what appeals to you the most because every WDW experience will have good and bad reviews.

Last edited:
We had this question come up for our family trip summer and after some research and reading reviews it was clear Spirt of Aloha was considered pretty awful for the cost, length of the show, and quality of food. We booked Ohana. That being said you have to do what appeals to you the most because every WDW experience will have good and bad reviews.
Would you mind sharing the cost you paid per adult for Ohana? We’re going in summer as well so I figure it may be similar. Disney’s site only shows a range which is pretty wide.

Would you mind sharing the cost you paid per adult for Ohana? We’re going in summer as well so I figure it may be similar. Disney’s site only shows a range which is pretty wide.
Sorry I meant to type this summer. As is June 2019. We haven’t eaten there yet but according to the cost thread here it’s roughly $49 for adults for dinner and $27 for kids

We actually preferred the Spirit of Aloha. The story has a silly story which is unfortunate but the talent is good and there is enough of the shoe that is truly entertaining. The food is probably not as good as Ohans but our last dinner at Ohana was so bad we won’t be going back. Poor service, rushed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter