'Ohana dinner then MK

Mom of Jack 2009

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how much time to allocate for diner at 'ohana then transportation to MK? Is it realistic to be in MK for 7pm after a 5pm dinner? Thanks!

that could be possible if you are seated on time. can not find now but I thought I read where Ohana was opening earlier for dinner. Ohana is known for running late with seating

It could if you get seated on time. We have waited an hour to be seated at Ohana before. The Lapu Lapu keeps me company while I wait!:hourglass Plan to arrive early and enjoy the resort, it is a beautiful place to explore.

If you get seated on time I see no problem getting to MK by 7. Ohana's service speed has increased once you get seated. Your talking 1 hr to 1 hr 15 mins to eat then 20 mins by Monorail to MK.

With Ohana starting dinner service at 3:30, there is a chance you get seated late. I wouldn't schedule anything at MK before 8 with a 5PM dinner.

Maybe, if you get to the poly early enough to walk around and relax. We are so slow getting out of there because we just love soaking it all in. I would hate to rush out of there, so go a bit early! But I would imagine yes, you could do that in 2 hours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter