Ohana breakfast than 7DMT?

Cande

Earning My Ears
First trip and looking for input! Was able to score an 'Ohana breakfast at 755a and then today a FP for 7DMT for 905-1005a popped up....is this possible, be out of 'Ohana and at MK before the time lapse of the FP? (we're under 40 days from our trip!!)

Since your breakfast is pretty early, hopefully they won't be behind yet and you hopefully won't have to wait long. Make sure you arrive to breakfast and check in early and don't dawdle getting right to 7DMT. You should be okay but it would make me feel better to move it a little later, if you can, so you don't have to worry during your meal.

I think you will be fine. Get to ‘Ohana early and Check in as soon as they open the podium. Pay your bill before you are finished dining do you can leave when you are ready. The food is family style and I think that tends to save time.

I think you will be fine. As others have said, I would check in at opening and ask for the check when you sit down. It's family style, so you won't be waiting long for your food. It's the characters coming around which is kind of the wild card in terms of timing. I think if you are heading out of the restaurant by 9/9:15 am, you should be fine. You will go through security at the Poly monorail platform and then you just need to enter and get back to 7DMT. You also have a 15 minute grace period at the end of your FP+ window.

Awesome...kids are not big breakfast eaters so know they’ll eat quick! Lilo & Stitch are their absolute favorites. Can’t wait!!

Awesome...kids are not big breakfast eaters so know they’ll eat quick! Lilo & Stitch are their absolute favorites. Can’t wait!!
Remember the meal includes character. This is a fun breakfast, so take time to meet them all.

Remember the meal includes character. This is a fun breakfast, so take time to meet them all.
For sure! 3 or 4 characters from what I’ve read? This is a surprise trip for kids and ‘Ohana will be their intro to vacation ☺️☺️.

For sure! 3 or 4 characters from what I’ve read? This is a surprise trip for kids and ‘Ohana will be their intro to vacation ☺️☺️.

Usually 4, and they are sweet! 'Ohan is my favorite character breakfast. We used to end our trip there for a farewell to DIsney breakfast before we ended back home.

We had a 7:55 in May. We ate breakfast, met Lilo, Stitch and Mickey at the table, my kids did the cute character parade, we ate breakfast, we waited in the line after to meet Pluto, our party of 8 all went to the bathroom, we took the monorail and we were in the park by 9:10. I think you will be fine. At 7:55 the restaurant shouldn’t be backed up yet.

We had a 7:55 in May. We ate breakfast, met Lilo, Stitch and Mickey at the table, my kids did the cute character parade, we ate breakfast, we waited in the line after to meet Pluto, our party of 8 all went to the bathroom, we took the monorail and we were in the park by 9:10. I think you will be fine. At 7:55 the restaurant shouldn’t be backed up yet.
Awesome! And now to hope breakfast then roller coaster is ok lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter